Some reasons why I know I'm getting older:
1) I'm obsessed with NPR. If I could, I would listen to it all day.
2) I'm someone's mother.
3) I have to have a cup of tea every day.
4) The music in Abercrombie and Fitch is entirely too loud.
5) Speaking of music, I really do think a lot of it just sounds like noise.
6) People who were born the year I graduated from high school can get a driver's license.
7) When it's damp out, I get achey.
8) People call me ma'am.
9) I like to watch 60 Minutes, Sunday Morning, and Jeopardy.
10) I honestly think kids today have it easy.
11) Most of the time, I'd rather sit at home and read a good book than go out.
12) I can't believe how kids today dress.
13) I once yelled at some neighborhood kids to get off my lawn.
14) I couldn't recognize a Jonas Brother, Taylor Swift, or Miley Cyrus sound if you paid me.
15) My dream car is a mini van.
16) I found a gray pubic hair.
Some reasons why I know I'm not THAT old yet:
1) I don't refer to everything in the possessive- "I have to have my cup of tea", "I have to watch my stories".
2) I feel weird when I wear a one piece bathing suit.
3) I wear my pants below my waist. In other words- no mom jeans.
4) Sometimes I still feel like I'm playing grownup.
5) I think bodily functions are funny.
6) I think words like poop and boobs are funny.
7) None of my friends have died. Yet.
8) When I'm sick, I want my mommy.
9) I can get away with not wearing a bra.
10) I still wear pig tails.
11) I am reasonably adept at using a computer.
12) On the same note, I can use a remote control, a DVD player, and a cell phone.
13) I don't scream in to the phone.
14) I know the difference between an MP3, DVD, CD, and JPEG.
15) I don't eat dinner until around 8pm.
16) I still watch cartoons- The Simpsons, Family Guy, and South Park.